5 13

01-02-2010, 02:47 AM #361
Oooohaloophole
Banned

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location:
The Abyss (Kiev Ukrain)
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water-Smurf
How bad is it? The kind where you're fine if you're on meds (or even not on them) or the kind where you can't function?

Nice. Fanservicey. I wish I could say more, but I know jack about pictures…

You don't have to have anything wrong with you…

Yay for bouncing ideas!

…These rules make no sense! Ah well. I'll fix that up.

A: I think it's a little harsh to call her a 'perversion of nature'…
B: True. Tieflings are made because their parents made deals with fiends, right?
C: I don't think that that turns the child into a fiend, but okay…

Eh, I think that that's a little bit of a one-dimensional and black-and-white way to look at it. Redcloak's evil because of the things circumstances forced onto him, and I don't think that in his heart of hearts he's a bad guy, just misguided. Horribly, horribly misguided.

Anyway, my brother's telling me to get off the Internet so I'll make this quick.

For the PotG story, the pairing is Mijung/Yutrin (at least meant to be them). What's your impressions of both of them and what would make them attracted to each other? I think that Yutrin's a nervous and cautious guy, so that'd probably be a neat contrast from Soon, but I can't really get any ideas out past that without someone else's input.
1: Sorry just she is. And because the writing is good that doesnt seem half bad. Just dont make Xycon her love interest, thats what tzukiopioloi is for.
2: No Infernal scions (Heroes of horror) are Children born in places (or in this situation the parent was infused heavily with infernal magic) of fiendish nature alows a infernal spirit to enter and posses the body.
3: Its the combination of infernal magic/and sin that widens the size the spirit of a fiend can be.

I wont bother answering on the redcloak bit since this is a fanfic thread no?

I think you also got tzukopookolookos personality wrong. she is more timid than sadistic, and more self centered than evil. And the clothes thing came simply with age, she would stop wearing that rediculuos outfit (Fanservice dudes "Aaaaaawww") when she grows up….and prob become a lich in order to get Xycons attention.

And Never forget, all that Reddy has to do in order to kill Xycon is a Few Turn Undeads. He may be in a disadvantage whith the levels but Never underestimate the power of turn undead. He STILL is the high priest of the dark one.

In total I only disliked only 1 part in the entire story, Roy and belkar leaning on a tree….I meen why dont you have Fullhouse music playing and have them fold thier arms as credits show underneath them. Its just Too sitcomy.
And can you detial how they lost to Tzuko cause my money is that that they all slipped and fell down a cliff in order to not be able to fight off Tzuko.

So remember what the Pcs can do, cause they can REALY easily learn the location of the Soul gems if thier level is at least 17 (And 4 years worth of fighting and study is totaly enough to gain at least 3 levels). I hope this wasnt simply "Yes No More PCs to Worry about".

So smurf….Gal ( Yeah yeah its Watersmurf) Hope I could be of any help, now excuse me while I use this nailgun to nail Eululs head to the wall, while im chewing on one of her eyeballs. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Oh here is a prezzie
Spoiler
Last edited by Oooohaloophole : 01-02-2010 at 02:54 AM.

01-02-2010, 03:45 AM #362
Crilly
Pixie in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
(This is getting off topic. BADLY.)

Turn into a lich? I don't think though. Tsukiko may be thinking ALOT about ZyKON(It's annoying when you spell names like that wrong.) , but she's not that deluded, and I doubt she has…. 120,000 gold (Why would they give her any?) , and has Craft Wonderous Item, or took 20 levels (I have not read the book it's in, but I think it's class level's, not just overall level's for lichdom) in Dread Necromancer.

Also, timid? When fighting the Azure city Soldiers/Clerics, her first words to them were: Now come here, you oppressive sons of bitches! I'm gonna rip your-.

And when fighting Thanh, she didn't just kill him with one of her powerful, Cleric/Wizard spell's she had under her power, she Dominated him, and then made him kill the "thieves" he was allied with.

(Also, are you implying that she will grow a few Int points and start wearing better clothes? She has at least 15 Int, and I bet she has leveled enough to get some points to her stats. So her gaining some sense is unlikely. And why did you talk about Infernal Scions?)

Water-Smurf: I quote: Tieflings are humans with traces of fiendish ancestry, AKA: Tieflings have a someone up the line who was a fiend. (If one of your parents is a fiend, you are a Half-Fiend instead.)
Last edited by Crilly : 01-02-2010 at 04:03 AM.

01-02-2010, 04:24 AM #363
Asta Kask
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location:
Gothenburg, Sweden
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water-Smurf
(Though I didn't have ADHD: I have APD.) Does he go to a special school? Is his ADHD serious (or possibly accompanied by other problems)?
Would that be Auditory Processing Disorder or something that doesn't come up on the first page of Google?

Ye gods, is there no one sane on… this… thread…?

*looks at the pairings on the first page*

Never mind. I guess the answer is given in the concept.
__
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dara O'Briain
“Well, science doesn’t know everything.” Well, science knows it doesn’t know everything, otherwise it would stop … But just because science doesn’t know everything doesn’t mean you can fill in the gaps with whatever fairytale most appeals to you.”
Avatar by CoffeeIncluded.

Mother Hen of the Crack Pairings Thread

01-02-2010, 05:14 AM #364
Zanaril
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location:
England
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytara
Zanaril, the colouring on that V/Tsukiko picture is freaking amazing. I love the hair. :)
Thanks. Hair is one of the things I'm still experimenting with and trying to get better at. (The other is hands. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discord
Tsukiko too?
My interpretation falls apart rather swiftly when there's a larger sample.

The preggers pictures are now bordering on creepy. Keep up the good work!

As for Elan/Kyrie… I wonder who would be the one to initiate that relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded
Still, I have the sneaking suspicion that V has gotten more action in your pregnancy pictures than s/he has ever gotten in canon.
Indeed. Proof that V has gotten any action is more evidence than we have for canon!V.

Although the idea that V has repressed urges just makes the crack fics more plausable, doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water-Smurf
Nice. Fanservicey. I wish I could say more, but I know jack about pictures…
Thanks. Should I post it on the fanservice thread?

Quote:
You don't have to have anything wrong with you…
But if they don't know what's wrong it's harder to help with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDelusion
Love the V/Tsukiko picture again, Zanaril! Wonder if it could be made into a banner…
It certainly can!

…Use at your own discretion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracklord
Water-smurf, I’m using your names, since they don’t seem to have their own ones, and I don’t feel like ripping of Tolkien.
Warning contains hints (though they come to nothing) of the two great taboo’s when it comes to love. You have been warned.

(God, I am so sick of remaining gender neutral I’m one step away from selecting V a gender).
In the case of your story, wouldn't it be creepiest for V to be both?

__

Spoiler
Last edited by Zanaril : 01-02-2010 at 05:47 AM.

01-02-2010, 06:31 AM #365
CoffeeIncluded
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location:
New York
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanaril
Thanks. Hair is one of the things I'm still experimenting with and trying to get better at. (The other is hands. )
Those are some of the hardest things to do; don't give up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanaril
As for Elan/Kyrie… I wonder who would be the one to initiate that relationship?
Alcohol. And lots of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanaril
Indeed. Proof that V has gotten any action is more evidence than we have for canon!V.
Well, we know that V's gotten laid on at least one occasion. And that's enough inspiration for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanaril
Thanks. Should I post it on the fanservice thread?
I think you should.
__
My webcomic!

01-02-2010, 06:47 AM #366
Asta Kask
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location:
Gothenburg, Sweden
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
So why is V so popular in this thread?

Spoiler
I think it is because we identify with him (I decided on a gender, and I'll stick with it). Face it, we're all nerds here and that typically implies two things - high intelligence and low social competence. Two components V has in spades. And if anyone can say he hasn't dreamed of having the arcane power to crush bullies, brothers or bigots, he is a better person than I am.

Now, the movie Revenge of the Nerds got one thing right: "Jocks only think about sports, nerds only think about sex." And since our low social competence means we're not getting any, we write crack fiction where our identification figure has it. Over and over again. I can only wonder how much money V has spent on Viagra over the last year…

What do you think of the analysis?
__
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dara O'Briain
“Well, science doesn’t know everything.” Well, science knows it doesn’t know everything, otherwise it would stop … But just because science doesn’t know everything doesn’t mean you can fill in the gaps with whatever fairytale most appeals to you.”
Avatar by CoffeeIncluded.

Mother Hen of the Crack Pairings Thread

01-02-2010, 06:50 AM #367
CoffeeIncluded
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location:
New York
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta Kask
So why is V so popular in this thread?

Spoiler

What do you think of the analysis?
*Rummages under my bed*

Now where's that prize money; everything seems to end up here eventually… (Means you pretty much got it exactly right.)

And speaking of Viagra, it's a good thing that V's got 18 intelligence…
__
My webcomic!

Last edited by CoffeeIncluded : 01-02-2010 at 06:56 AM.

01-02-2010, 06:57 AM #368
Cracklord
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta Kask
So why is V so popular in this thread?

Spoiler

What do you think of the analysis?
Makes sense.
So why do I identify with Durkon?
__

Rip Van Winkle Avatar by Ninja Chocobo, whose warhead shall punish all without distinction.

01-02-2010, 07:01 AM #369
CoffeeIncluded
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location:
New York
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracklord
Makes sense.
So why do I identify with Durkon?
You're short, you sport a beard, and you're afraid of trees?
__
My webcomic!

01-02-2010, 07:04 AM #370
Asta Kask
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location:
Gothenburg, Sweden
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracklord
Makes sense.
So why do I identify with Durkon?
Well, he's also 'brainy' (although he's put it in Wisdom rather than Intelligence) and with low Charisma. And the dialect makes him even more of an outsider - he's also much more the wallflower type than V. I think few nerds identify with someone like Elan or Thog.

An additional factor in V's popularity may be what he's been through recently (in the comic) - it makes me (at least) want to take him home and give him a nice cup of tea and a decade's worth of therapy. And if it turns out V's a she then there's even more things I want to teach her…
__
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dara O'Briain
“Well, science doesn’t know everything.” Well, science knows it doesn’t know everything, otherwise it would stop … But just because science doesn’t know everything doesn’t mean you can fill in the gaps with whatever fairytale most appeals to you.”
Avatar by CoffeeIncluded.

Mother Hen of the Crack Pairings Thread

01-02-2010, 07:05 AM #371
CoffeeIncluded
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location:
New York
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta Kask
An additional factor in V's popularity may be what he's been through recently (in the comic) - it makes me (at least) want to take him home and give him a nice cup of tea and a decade's worth of therapy. And if it turns out V's a she then there's even more things I want to teach her…
Well, yeah, that's probably an even bigger reason.

Though I'd beg V to teach me magic so I can basically wreck physics.

Asta/V?
__
My webcomic!

Last edited by CoffeeIncluded : 01-02-2010 at 07:07 AM.

01-02-2010, 07:06 AM #372
Zanaril
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location:
England
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta Kask
And if it turns out V's a she then there's even more things I want to teach her…
This is the other major factor; a lot of us think V is hot.

EDIT: CoffeeNinja'd!
__

Spoiler
Last edited by Zanaril : 01-02-2010 at 07:14 AM.

01-02-2010, 07:15 AM #373
CoffeeIncluded
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location:
New York
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanaril
This is the other major factor; a lot of us think V is hot.

EDIT: CoffeeNinja'd!
The coffee makes you faster.

And look at this. *Giggles*
__
My webcomic!

01-02-2010, 07:20 AM #374
Zanaril
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location:
England
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded
And look at this. *Giggles*
I can't look away.
__

Spoiler

01-02-2010, 07:22 AM #375
CoffeeIncluded
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location:
New York
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanaril
I can't look away.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
__
My webcomic!

01-02-2010, 07:24 AM #376
Cracklord
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
I always thought it was because I have a pathological desire to convince others my viewpoint, am deeply religious (no, really) and act as a moral compass a lot of the time.
But I suppose that makes sense as well.
__

Rip Van Winkle Avatar by Ninja Chocobo, whose warhead shall punish all without distinction.

01-02-2010, 07:26 AM #377
CoffeeIncluded
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location:
New York
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracklord
I always thought it was because I have a pathological desire to convince others my viewpoint, am deeply religious (no, really) and act as a moral compass a lot of the time.
But I suppose that makes sense as well.
…That sounds a bit like Miko.
__
My webcomic!

01-02-2010, 07:27 AM #378
Zanaril
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location:
England
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
I know who to ship Cracklord with now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracklord
am deeply religious (no, really)
For some reason, keeping this in mind makes your Belkar/Belial fics even more disturbing.
__

Spoiler
Last edited by Zanaril : 01-02-2010 at 07:30 AM.

01-02-2010, 07:29 AM #379
The Dark Fiddler
Troll in the Playground

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location:
The forums.
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oooohaloophole
And Never forget, all that Reddy has to do in order to kill Xycon is a Few Turn Undeads. He may be in a disadvantage whith the levels but Never underestimate the power of turn undead. He STILL is the high priest of the dark one.
That won't work. Redcloack may be high level, but he just can't affect Xykon. The most you can turn is your level +4. Redcloak, if I remember correctly, is generally considered about level 17. Xykon is far past level 21. Not to mention Xykon's Turn Resistance from being a Lich, and Redcloak would need to have the same level as Xykon's Effective Character Level to affect him. Not gonna happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded
And speaking of Viagra, it's a good thing that V's got 18 intelligence…
If V only has 18 Int, then he's a lot less optimized than anyone could have guessed. Most characters will have at least a 20 in their primary stat by his level, and he should be able to get it as high as 25. [/unfunrules]
__
Story of Ash, Chapter 2 - Let's Play Monster Rancher Advance 2!
Rest in peace, Crack Pairings Thread.
Unnoficial Let's Play Index - We Play the Games So You Don't Have To!
Avatar by Vaynor! Tons of thanks!

01-02-2010, 07:33 AM #380
CoffeeIncluded
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location:
New York
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler
If V only has 18 Int, then he's a lot less optimized than anyone could have guessed. Most characters will have at least a 20 in their primary stat by his level, and he should be able to get it as high as 25. [/unfunrules]
I meant a natural 18 intelligence.

How exactly do you get higher? Items, or something else, or both? I'm not too clear on the rules.
__
My webcomic!

Last edited by CoffeeIncluded : 01-02-2010 at 07:33 AM.

01-02-2010, 07:39 AM #381
The Dark Fiddler
Troll in the Playground

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location:
The forums.
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded
I meant a natural 18 intelligence.

How exactly do you get higher? Items, or something else, or both? I'm not too clear on the rules.
Ok, that makes a bit more sense.

Yeah, mostly items. But the +1 to any stat every 4 levels helps too.
__
Story of Ash, Chapter 2 - Let's Play Monster Rancher Advance 2!
Rest in peace, Crack Pairings Thread.
Unnoficial Let's Play Index - We Play the Games So You Don't Have To!
Avatar by Vaynor! Tons of thanks!

01-02-2010, 07:42 AM #382
CoffeeIncluded
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location:
New York
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler
Ok, that makes a bit more sense.

Yeah, mostly items. But the +1 to any stat every 4 levels helps too.
Oh, you get a stat bonus every 4 levels? Huh, okay.

Do you want to know why it's good that V's so smart around a bottle of viagra?
__
My webcomic!

01-02-2010, 07:44 AM #383
martinkou
Dwarf in the Playground

Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta Kask
So why is V so popular in this thread?

Spoiler

What do you think of the analysis?
Well I didn't get bullied… actually I was more like a nasty little trickster when I was in secondary school (I'm in Hong Kong). The bullies actually respected me in my school.

I almost never handed in the homework, or at least missed doing them regularly, yet still ended up with A grades. One example being, I missed handing in two whole years of Physics assignments, and yet I ended up with an A in Physics in HKCEE. At the end of the HKCEE exam, my Physics homework book remained clean slate empty. Then there was this time the principal got so angry at the general "not handing in homework" problem (yeah, I spread it! why hand in the homework if it's stupid and doesn't really affect your public exam results! viva la revolution!), she went on to reprimand the whole school on the problem in a school assembly and all she got back from the students (esp. my class) was giggles.

I installed AOE and plenty other games to school computers and organize online games when at home; resized the system partition and installed Linux to another partition; "hacked" (not really a hack - they left things open - all they did to "secure" their network was removing the "Network Neighborhood " icon from the desktop) into the school's SMB shares and pulled up various interesting files; opened an FTP server to let male students exchange porn; Windows NT net send prank messages to the principal's office, or to the less tech savvy students in another class room; being a de facto "star student" (hey, I do win the A grades and win competitions) yet act as a pain in the ass for teachers - there was this one time a Biology teacher asked for a student to draw some plant roots on the blackboard. I raised my hand, got picked. I drew a vulgar Chinese word (仆) on the blackboard in a way that looked like plant roots. The whole class laughed and the Biology teacher was quite baffled for half a minute.

So… it was good times for me being a nerd in school. Sure there's still a community of football/basketball jocks that I'm not really in but they've always been friendly to me. The way I can identify with V is more like, smart, with explosive runes.

01-02-2010, 07:47 AM #384
CoffeeIncluded
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location:
New York
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinkou
Well I didn't get bullied… actually I was more like a nasty little trickster when I was in secondary school (I'm in Hong Kong). The bullies actually respected me in my school.

I almost never handed in the homework, or at least missed doing them regularly, yet still ended up with A grades. One example being, I missed handing in two whole years of Physics assignments, and yet I ended up with an A in Physics in HKCEE. At the end of the HKCEE exam, my Physics homework book remained clean slate empty. Then there was this time the principal got so angry at the general "not handing in homework" problem (yeah, I spread it! why hand in the homework if it's stupid and doesn't really affect your public exam results! viva la revolution!), she went on to reprimand the whole school on the problem in a school assembly and all she got back from the students (esp. my class) was giggles.

I installed AOE and plenty other games to school computers and organize online games when at home; resized the system partition and installed Linux to another partition; "hacked" (not really a hack - they left things open - all they did to "secure" their network was removing the "Network Neighborhood " icon from the desktop) into the school's SMB shares and pulled up various interesting files; opened an FTP server to let male students exchange porn; Windows NT net send prank messages to the principal's office, or to the less tech savvy students in another class room; being a de facto "star student" (hey, I do win the A grades and win competitions) yet act as a pain in the ass for teachers - there was this one time a Biology teacher asked for a student to draw some plant roots on the blackboard. I raised my hand, got picked. I drew a vulgar Chinese word (仆) on the blackboard in a way that looked like plant roots. The whole class laughed and the Biology teacher was quite baffled for half a minute.

So… it was good times for me being a nerd in school. Sure there's still a community of football/basketball jocks that I'm not really in but they've always been friendly to me. The way I can identify with V is more like, smart, with explosive runes.
That is awesome. Though what does that word mean?
__
My webcomic!

Last edited by CoffeeIncluded : 01-02-2010 at 07:47 AM.

01-02-2010, 07:51 AM #385
Oooohaloophole
Banned

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location:
The Abyss (Kiev Ukrain)
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Hey people I know I suck but Im trying to get better. I will not write anything because trust me im a horrible writer. Im getting better at using Inkscape and instead will spend time trying to draw a decent picture. Anyway for my first project I want to ask WaterSmurf about what part of his story he wants drawn as a comic. Im a little iffy on the sexaul parts (Hey im only 14) but other than that Ill try my best.

01-02-2010, 07:57 AM #386
The Dark Fiddler
Troll in the Playground

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location:
The forums.
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oooohaloophole
Anyway for my first project I want to ask WaterSmurf about what part of his story he wants drawn as a comic. Im a little iffy on the sexaul parts (Hey im only 14) but other than that Ill try my best.
She

Also, if you need to actually know about the sexual parts, you're probably doing something wrong. The rules probably won't allow it then.
__
Story of Ash, Chapter 2 - Let's Play Monster Rancher Advance 2!
Rest in peace, Crack Pairings Thread.
Unnoficial Let's Play Index - We Play the Games So You Don't Have To!
Avatar by Vaynor! Tons of thanks!

01-02-2010, 08:03 AM #387
Zanaril
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location:
England
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oooohaloophole
Im a little iffy on the sexaul parts (Hey im only 14) but other than that Ill try my best.
I've said this before, but same boat.
__

Spoiler

01-02-2010, 08:04 AM #388
CoffeeIncluded
Ogre in the Playground

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location:
New York
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oooohaloophole
Hey people I know I suck but Im trying to get better. I will not write anything because trust me im a horrible writer. Im getting better at using Inkscape and instead will spend time trying to draw a decent picture. Anyway for my first project I want to ask WaterSmurf about what part of his story he wants drawn as a comic. Im a little iffy on the sexaul parts (Hey im only 14) but other than that Ill try my best.
Dark Fiddler is right here.

Just draw a picture of the two of them looking cute or something. Hooray, we've got fanart that doesn't break the rules!
__
My webcomic!

Last edited by CoffeeIncluded : 01-02-2010 at 08:04 AM.

01-02-2010, 08:14 AM #389
ClericOfBelker
Dwarf in the Playground

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location:
About-2-BackStab-You-Land
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded
Dark Fiddler is right here.

Just draw a picture of the two of them looking cute or something. Hooray, we've got fanart that doesn't break the rules!
Yay!

Also I identify with Belkar! o>o o<o Redcloak
__
High Priest of

01-02-2010, 09:28 AM #390
Taekwondodo
Orc in the Playground

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location:
Scotland
Gender:
Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy
Here is Mr Scruffy x (GS)Lord Shojo/ Kidnapping. I call it:

The Cat's Pyjamas
Spoiler
“Here kitty, kitty, kitty! Mr Scruffy?”

The sound reverberated around the deserted corridors, echoing forlornly in the musty, stale air. No one must have been down here in years and I was revelling in the freedom, but he sounded like he was falling behind so I stuck my head round the corner and meowed at him.

“There you are silly cat! Come to Shojo, come on now. What are you doing down here anyway?”

Little did he know how much I had longed for an opportunity, how long I had planned; switching his belt for a Girdle of Feminity/Masculinity so no one would recognise him and then leading him down here, away from prying eyes; but soon, soon it would all come to fruition, not much longer now. Darting into a room on the right I hid just inside the door and waited, meowing to attract his attention. He hesitated for a moment on the threshold and I could feel my breath coming faster as the excitement built. Just a little farther, a couple more steps, then he was in the room and with a twitch of my claw I closed and locked the door. The only light came from the candles on the exquisitely set table, each piece I had dragged down myself from the kitchen. A bottle of wine was already open with two glasses poured and a little something extra in his goblet, a pink liquid with an oily sheen. I wound round and through his legs purring, tonight should be magical.

“You’re rather affectionate tonight, Mr Scruffy.”

Thoughts?
__
Avatar by me…yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.
<—Please click!

My Neopets. Click to see them!

Roll and be damned!

Spoiler

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License